Another LREC Workshop Photo Album

Wed Jun 2 15:10:35 UTC 2004

SignWriting List
June 2, 2004

Dear SW List and Daniel!
Thank you for the third photo album, Daniel! Your photos of the city of
Lisbon are like a travel bureau brochure...great quality! And what a
lovely city! I look forward to looking at them more later...

I can see my postings on the IMWA is creating some confusion and lots
of things to clear up, so I need to focus on those messages now...but
your photos are a great distraction!! smile...

Val ;-)