proceedings of the workshop

Fri Jun 4 02:03:45 UTC 2004

SignWriting List
June 3, 2004

Dear SW List, and Antonio Carlos!
Thank you for posting the proceedings in advance. I have downloaded the
large file, and it is really wonderful. Such fast documentation of
everything...what a conference! smile...

I remember attending conferences decades ago, and things were so
different...Most people didn't know computers, and proceedings from a
conference would take months to be printed and sent to participants...

So I hope you will get the official blessing soon...Until then I will
read it in private - ha!

Congratulations to all the participants on such extensive projects!

Val ;-)