[SignWriting] proceedings of the workshop

Trevor Jenkins trevor.jenkins at SUNEIDESIS.COM
Fri Jun 4 14:22:32 UTC 2004

On Thu, 3 Jun 2004, Antonio Carlos da Rocha Costa <rocha at ATLAS.UCPEL.TCHE.B...:

Any idea when or if there will a printed edition? I like the prominence of
SignWriting throughout the "non-authorized" online edition.

>     I've made a request for an official authorization for the distribution
> of the electronic version of the proceedings of the Lisbon workshop. While
> this authorization doesn't come, I've put a "non-authorized" version of  the
> proceedings in the address
>
>      http://gmc.ucpel.tche.br/lisbon-workshop
>
>    If you download the file (7Mbytes), please don't redistribute it, as it
> is not official.
>
>   All the best,
>
>   Ant ­? io Carlos

Regards, Trevor