SignWriting Funding can be shared in the US...

Mon Jun 7 03:40:46 UTC 2004

SignWriting List
June 6, 2004

Dear SW List Members!
Usually we get our funding from writing grants to foundations, so
receiving funds from car donations is unusual for us. But what a
blessing it has been! I never would have thought that a person would
donate an old car, and that in turn, could help us...But that idea has
become popular here in the US now...a new trend...and it has helped
many non-profit organizations throughout the United States.

I am writing to ask a favor...The group that donated the money to us,
the National Police and Lay Charities, needs to place many links on the
internet, with hopes that more people will want to donate cars to them,
so they can in turn donate more to us...

So I have been very busy placing links to their donate page:

http://www.givecars.com

on several of our web pages on SignWriting.org, SignBank.org, and
MovementWriting.org...For example:

http://www.SignWriting.org/forums/sponsors

I am writing to ask a favor of other webmasters....  Would you be
willing to place the links on your web pages too? If your web site is
about SignWriting, then I would be happy to share the funding with
you...

That way our SignWriting team can all benefit and help each other...

Please write to me privately about this, if you are interested...Many
thanks!

Val ;-)
Sutton at SignWriting.org