Writing Questions :-)

Adam Frost seniorafrost at HOTMAIL.COM
Tue Jun 8 19:14:29 UTC 2004

Thanks Val. That helps me with my first question. However, I still don't
know how to write signs that have the placement at the butt. The sign that I
am trying to do is describe a tail on an animal. Is there a way to do that?

Adam

Val wrote:
Hello Adam and Everyone -
Here is an attached diagram showing you some noses. The first is the
nose, the second a wrinkled nose, the third the index finger is
touching the nose and then pressing against with small arm movements,
and the fourth shows a wiggling nose with the index finger near
it...Some ideas for you - you need to figure out how you want to write
it - Val ;-)

Adam Frost wrote:
    Help! I am trying to write some more definitions for the dictionary,
but I
don't know how to write some things. First, I don't know how to write
the
act of taking the pointer finger and wiggling your nose with it.
Second, I
am trying to discribe a tail, so how do you show that movements are at
the
butt?