Chat software in SignWriting starting to grow in the UK...

Sun Jun 13 20:54:53 UTC 2004

SignWriting List
June 13, 2004

Dear SignWriting List:
I just received this email from Andrew Mould, who has already created
chat room interfaces for communicating in pictures of fingerspelling
and signs...Read his message below to visit his interesting site.
Notice that Andrew mentions his interest in doing the same for
SignWriting. Meanwhile, other programmers have already started doing a
chat room in SignWriting, in the UK, so the field is starting to
broaden...Val ;-)