PROGRAMMERS: Typing SignWriting in Vertical Columns...

Fri Jun 18 02:44:51 UTC 2004

SignWriting List
June 17, 2004

Hello Stephen and Everyone!
I am sorry for the delay...I started writing a new article explaining
all this, and I did not finish...I am trying to finish it! I keep
getting distracted by phone calls, and questions regarding other
issues...it is coming!  Val ;-)