[SignWriting] Flying Bird

Sandy Fleming sandy at FLEIMIN.DEMON.CO.UK
Sun Jun 20 07:37:13 UTC 2004

Hi Val and list!

I'm glad it's not too bad then!

Yes, I forgot the simultaneous movement signs. I wasn't sure where to place
them in this asymmetrical arrangement but here's my attempt.

Its true, the only difference between "tiger" and "Tigger" is the facial
expression - Tigger is usually portrayed as a tiger with a big grin in the
books. I was actually looking for a "big toothy grin" expression in the
SignWriting manual for this, but I don't see it. I suppose it would be easy
enough to add teeth to the smile here!

The "Harry Potter" sign is meant to look like a pair of fancy goggles worn
on the eyebrows, I think. Is it clear that it's supposed to look like
goggles? I've never seen Harry Potter so I'm just going by how the sign
looked  :)

"Pooh" could use a bit of Mundbildschrift, I guess!

Sandy FLeming