introducing myself to sw-l

Manfred Sailer ManfredSailer at AOL.COM
Thu Jun 24 22:40:39 UTC 2004

Hello Val, hello Tini Pel, hello list,

no, no, I have never worked as a professional dancer. I stopped when I had to

decide whether I should go on with school or become a dancer.
(It was very clear, though, that I should rather go on with school…)..

I haven't started to learn the other Sutton writing systems,
but it is definitely yet another plus of SignWriting that it is part of a
more general movement notation system.

… dear Tini Pel, I enjoy your poetry site a lot! I visit your site from time
to time. But since I don't have a clue about ASL, I must confess I only use
the poems to practise my "reading" skills - without having to feel bad if I
don't understand the meaning….

all the best,

                     Manfred.