Greek Fingerspelling Posted

Mon Mar 1 21:22:10 UTC 2004

SignWriting List
March 1, 2004

Wayne Smith wrote:
> I picked up this poster in Athens in 2000.  I would say that Greek
> fingerspelling DOES follow the standard Greek alphabetic order.  (This
> was scanned.  You'll have to put the left side and right side
> together.)

Hello Everyone, and Wayne!
Thank you for the Greek Fingerspelling chart - I needed one of those
before and that is really helpful. Your scan of the chart cut off a
portion of the copyright in the bottom left corner? I would like to get
permission to place it on the web near the SignWriting symbols, so
people could compare. That would be a great teaching tool...Do you know
whom I should contact for permission? Val ;-)