ASL Numbers for SignWriting Playing Cards

Thu Mar 4 20:58:00 UTC 2004

SignWriting List
March 4, 2004

Dear SW List, and Charles -
I just got a notice from the ListServe stating that a message
bounced...and then in the Archives, a message about the Playing Cards
came in, but it is not accessible...Is it possible, Charles, that you
sent a very large graphic, or many graphics at one time, or perhaps a
BMP? Sometimes that can create a problem with the ListServe, so we have
not been able to see your last message...I hope you can try
again...because we are interested!