BlackJack on the web - an online game...

Fri Mar 5 16:23:32 UTC 2004

SignWriting List
March 5, 2004

Dear SW List and Jerry!
Many thanks for this long description on how to play BlackJack. I was
hoping you would try Stephen's cards! Or his game online? Have you ever
played BlackJack with SignWriting on the web, Jerry? smile...You can
play online...right on the web. I hope you or someone will try the
online game:

You can try the online game Black Jack Run at:
www.pudl.info/games/bjr

SignWriting Playing Cards at:
www.pudl.info/games/swpc

Val ;-)