Libras-Portuguese-ASL-English dictionary files...

Fri Mar 5 19:28:42 UTC 2004

SignWriting List
March 5, 2004

On Mar 4, 2004, at 1:28 PM, Charles Butler wrote:
> I also have sample pages of our Libras/Portuguese dictionary but they
> are in jpg and cannot be attached to these pages (they average 600k
> each).

Hello Charles -
Send these files to me individually, to my private email address:

Sutton at SignWriting.org

Can you zip them? Anyway, they are too large for the List, but if you
send them to me, I can perhaps use some of it in a sample
SignBank...Thank you for your hard work!