Imrpoved Search for PUDL's Open Dictionary

Tue Mar 9 15:25:49 UTC 2004

SignWriting List
March 9, 2004

Dear SW Listers, and Stephen!
Thank you, for this gift to ASL signers, Stephen...Quite an
accomplishment...I plan to really test it later. Right now I am working
on the Happy Birthday postings that Adam Frost sent us for a web
posting...plus some Deaf opinions that were given to me awhile back for
posting, and then I will get back to the PUDL ASL Online Dictionary!!

Has anyone else on the SignWriting List tried Stephen's new online
dictionary? We would love your feedback....

Val ;-)