PUDL: Graphs with 40 Group Symbols...tiers of visual choices...

Mon Mar 22 16:37:10 UTC 2004

SignWriting List
March 22, 2004

Stephen - please see attached...It says "Click on the graphic
above"...Is there supposed to be a graphic there? or do you mean to
click on the word Index and then click on display? That is the only way
I could get a graphic that I could figure out...And then you say click
image for placement at the top, but there is no image there...I wonder
if my browser is not displaying things correctly?  I can check it in
different browsers... Val ;-)