Send SignWriting email via PUDL

Stephen Slevinski slevin at PUDL.INFO
Tue Mar 30 10:09:27 UTC 2004

Maybe I spoke to soon.  I'm having a problem with the email getting through.

-Stephen

-----Original Message-----
From: SignWriting List [mailto:SW-L at ADMIN.HUMBERC.ON.CA]On Behalf Of
Stephen Slevinski
Sent: Tuesday, March 30, 2004 1:52 AM
To: SW-L at ADMIN.HUMBERC.ON.CA
Subject: Send SignWriting email via PUDL

Hi All,

It is now possible to send SignWriting emails from PUDL's website.

After you have created a translation, fill out the from, to, and subject
fields and press send.  It will look like the ASL Gloss example I sent to
the SignWriting list.

Of course it still has the limitation that the SignWriting is generated by
ASL Gloss, but I still think it's a fun feature.

www.pudl.info/dictionary/searchPlus.php

Stephen Slevinski
www.pudl.info
---