Belgium: Hands Group 4-6

Tue Mar 30 18:19:10 UTC 2004

SignWriting List
March 30, 2004

In the Belgian re-groupings of handshapes, from our SSS groups of 10
hand groups, down to the Belgian 6 hand groups, it creates the need for
me to explain another rule, based on what I call Action-Fingers and
Foundation-Fingers...a rule that I bet none of you know either, which
influences how you group handshapes...So let me explain those rules
next, and then you can decide what you want to do...Please see
attached...It is my first try to group three-fingers, four-fingers and
five-fingers from a new perspective....it wasn't as easy as I thought
it would be for several reasons...I will explain in the next few
messages...