SW Alphabet

Tue Mar 2 21:53:25 UTC 2004

SignWriting List
March 2, 2004

On Mar 2, 2004, at 5:48 AM, Debbie Neill wrote:
> Hi Valerie,
> I teach a 30 day ASL intro course (exposure course) to 8th graders at
> The Richard M. Teitelman School in Cape May, NJ.  I have visited your
> site each rotation and have the students read Goldilocks and the 3
> Bears.  But I am stuck right now as I cannot find the web page with
> the SW Alphabet on it.  Is it still available for viewing?
> Thanks for all the work it takes to keep this site online.
> Sincerely,
> Debbie Neill

Hello Debbie!
Thanks for this question. You were right, that I had changed the web
page for the American Manual Alphabet. But I have placed it on the web
again. Go to:

American Manual Alphabet
http://www.signwriting.org/lessons/lessonsw/hands/hand005.html

You can also go to another web page:

American Manual Alphabet
http://www.signwriting.org/lessons/lessonsw/078%20Alphabet-ASL.html

I am happy to know that your 8th-graders are reading Goldilocks in ASL!