BlackJack on the web - an online game...

Stephen Slevinski slevin at PUDL.INFO
Sat Mar 6 07:59:49 UTC 2004

Hey Jerry,

The Jack (11), Queen (12), and King (13) are incorrect.  The Ace is the
letter O.  You can view all of the card signs at
www.pudl.info/games/swpc/all.php.

But if you are confused about a graphic, place the the mouse on graphic and
leave it there for a second.  The name of the card will appear over the
graphic.

-Stephen Slevinski
www.pudl.info

-----Original Message-----
From: SignWriting List [mailto:SW-L at ADMIN.HUMBERC.ON.CA]On Behalf Of Jerry
Spillman
Sent: Friday, March 05, 2004 3:10 PM
To: SW-L at ADMIN.HUMBERC.ON.CA
Subject: Re: BlackJack on the web - an online game...

  Dear Valerie and List,

  I did print the cards, and do appreciate the effort  and artistry involved
in making them.  I looked the online games over, and they appear to be
well-crafted.  I am somewhat confused as to the exact meanings of some of
the numbers.  I am unsure about how to read a hand with three fingers held
up in an order that doesn't look to me like any numbers I learned to
fingerspell.  I'm sure the signs are accurate, just that I can't add them,
because I can't read them.  I am admitting to illiteracy here.  I don't know
if a short finger is a thumb or what.  As there is no printed gloss, you
have left me in the dust, just guessing...

  Jerry.