HOW TO CONTRIBUTE SIGNS TO PUDL DICTIONARY

Fri Mar 19 15:40:55 UTC 2004

SignWriting List
March 19, 2004

HOW TO CONTRIBUTE SIGNS TO PUDL DICTIONARY

1. Go to:

PUDL Add Signs Online
http://www.pudl.info/dictionary/addSign.php

2. Click on the Choose File button

3. Find your GIF on your computer, then press the Send File button.
Please see attached diagram...