A Deaf perspective

Stephen Slevinski slevin at PUDL.INFO
Tue Mar 30 00:29:07 UTC 2004

Oops.  Haven't read the deafwin site in a while.  I guess I glossed over his
words and understood the content.  Mellow drama, overstating, and insulting.
Yes, Deafwin is bitter, self righteous and a know it all.  Sorry for posting
the link.

He only has half of the answer because he ignores ASL and SignWriting.

Some of the ideas on my site are inspired by his.

The value of English
http://www.pudl.info/literacy/english.php

Written Communication
http://www.pudl.info/literacy/written.php

I hope to expand these two pages.  I also hope that the tone is not
insulting on the website.

I love the idea for deaf radio.  It's easy, simple, and you can do it at
home.  Plug a tty into a radio broadcaster.  Plug another tty into a radio
receiver.  The tty signal is carried over the air, rather than the phone
lines.

-Stephen
www.pudl.info