THANK YOU: Hoping this will post to the SW List...;-)

Mon May 17 13:39:20 UTC 2004

SignWriting List
May 17, 2004

Dear SW List Members!
Thanks to all of you for answering. I am glad you got the email posted
to the List.

Unfortunately we still are having problems with the List, but it only
seems to be happening occasionally, and usually related to Hotmail, so
if anyone who is on Hotmail, tries to post something to the List, and
then notices that it never was posted, do not be surprised...there is
something happening with anti-spam software, I believe, that is somehow
confusing the Listserve software in Canada, that runs the SignWriting
List...It may be others besides Hotmail too, but I cannot be sure...

So when you post messages, check to make sure that your message makes
it to the List. How? If it doesn't show up, then go to the SignWriting
List Archives to see if it is there....

SignWriting List Archives Messages
http://listserv.linguistlist.org/archives/sw-l.html

or...

Search the Archives
http://listserv.linguistlist.org/cgi-bin/wa?S1=sw-l

If you do not see it there within 12 hours, re-post it with a new
subject line, or from a different email address. Write to me if this
doesn't work....;-(

Meanwhile, the owner of the List, Paul Cowley, is waiting for a reply
from Humber College technicians in Canada -

Thanks once again for telling us you got the message!