multiple non manuals..problems

Fri May 21 02:09:20 UTC 2004

SignWriting List
May 20, 2004

Maria Azzopardi from Malta wrote:

> I'm currently transcibing data using Signwriting for my MA dissertation
> on Maltese sign linguistics, and am now encountering several problems
> on
> 'how to transcribe....

Hello Everyone, and Maria!
Just want you to know that I am preparing answers for your questions,
Maria, and I hope to post them tomorrow morning.

And now I want to wish you the best of happiness! I understand that you
were married last week? Wonderful! Congratulations!

I understand that members of the Maltese Deaf Community attended your
wedding?...That must have been a wedding in several languages?...I know
Malta is a beautiful island with blue blue ocean and historic
buildings...It sounds like a fairy tale!

I will write tomorrow...working on your honeymoon? smile ;-))