Bridge between hearing

Tini Pel tinipel at ONLINK.NET
Fri May 21 14:02:46 UTC 2004

Hello Valerie, Stefan and list,

Sign writing has been for me an open door with a welcome sign above it !!!!!

I was taking SL classes with a group and we finished level one. But to continue into level two there were not enough students, so the programme was cancelled. I had to find an other way.

To make a long story short I got in touch with Valerie, whom I knew from Dance writing and she was the  "open door with the welcome sign"
Boy, did I learn a lot via Sign Writing with the help from Stefan, and I am still learning.
I can't thank you all enough for the joy it is giving me

L.I.F.E (Learning Is Fun Eh)
Tini.