Lisbon participants....Please take photos !! ;-))

Antonio Carlos da Rocha Costa rocha at ATLAS.UCPEL.TCHE.BR
Tue May 25 12:20:42 UTC 2004

Dear Valerie,

   Greetings from the Lisbon conference!

   I'm now attending the pre-conference workshops. The one on sign
language representation and processing will be a post-conference
workshop, next Sunday. The conference itself runs from Tuesday to
Friday.

   I've already met Oliver Streiter. We are very happy with the
proceedings of the workshop. It's very representative of the work going
on in SL representation and processing. Hope we can make the PDF file
with the whole set of articles officially available after the workshop.

   I've also met Thomas Hanke, who will give a talk about HamNoSys. He is
also happy to participate in the workshop.

   I don't have a digital camera with me here, but sure somebody will have
one, and pictures will be taken.

   I'm looking forward for Friday, when people will start arriving!

   Reporting from the Lisbon conference, :-)

   Ant ­? io Carlos