SignWriting in Campo Grande, MS, Brasil

Wed May 26 18:04:35 UTC 2004

From: José Ednilson Gomes de Souza Júnior <ednilsonjunior at hotmail.com>
Date: May 26, 2004
To: sutton at signwriting.org
Subject: SignWriting in Brazil

Hello Valerie,

I'm José Ednilson. I use SignWriting since 1999. I learn SignWriting
for internet in the SignWriting web site. In the last month I begin
a course for deaf people and I interpret to divulge the SW in my
state.  I have some text and manual in portugues and Brazilian Sign
Language that I myself made. I can send for you to publish in the web
site of the sw?

Can you help me to divulge the SW in my state?

Can you send a message of support to the group that learning sw?  All
would be very happy.

Thank you so much,

José Ednilson Júnior
Campo Grande/MS/Brasil

------------------------------------

Hello Jose!
Thank you for this message. I am happy to know about your classes for
deaf people. I will be happy to post a section on our web site, about
your work. Please send me your files through the internet. Then, after
I make the web page, I will also write a message to your group, on that
web page....

And for right now:

WELCOME, STUDENTS OF SIGNWRITING IN CAMPO GRANDE, BRASIL!

Val ;-)
Sutton at SignWriting.org