International Movement Writing Alphabet

Sun May 9 14:52:05 UTC 2004

SignWriting List
May 9, 2004

And this is me right now! Soooo many symbols...But I do have the main
categories and groups defined. The problem is there are soooo many
variations of some symbols that there is no way I can enter all of them
by May 30th. So I am entering the ones that are most-used, and then
leaving space for other variations, so they can be entered into
SymbolBank at another time, when the call for them arises...smile...

Meanwhile, I am enjoying the experience...

I hope you all are doing well, like I am....and enjoying your work, and
your life, too!  Val ;-)