IRISH SIGN LANGUAGE questions and answers...

Tue May 11 16:20:49 UTC 2004

SignWriting List
May 11, 2004

Dear SignWriting List and friends in Ireland....
I received a series of questions about SignWriting symbols from Ireland
recently. So, I am answering each question one by one in an email
message, and I am also sending a copy of each answer to the SignWriting
List, so that others can learn about the symbols too...

In the Irish sign for WINDOW, your writing shows movement that does not
travel. It shows two rotations of the arm, staying in one place. To
show traveling motion, see the choices at the bottom of the attached
diagram... More answers coming soon....Val ;-)