Dance writing

Fri May 14 20:28:41 UTC 2004

SignWriting List
May 14, 2004

Dear SW List, and Tini!
Thank you for this email message, with photos and an historic
description of your use of DanceWriting, Tini.... This meant a lot to
me to read it. I had not realized that a dancer from the Royal Winnepeg
Ballet had used DanceWriting because of your teaching...and that some
of your students now use it because they are now teachers
themselves...Thank you for teaching both DanceWriting and SignWriting
all these years...Do I have your permission to post this information on
the DanceWriting web site? I could make a summary, and would check it
with you first for your approval?...  Val ;-)