Some messages don't post to the SW List -

Sun May 16 01:04:15 UTC 2004

Hello Paul!
I hope you are doing well? It has been a long time since we have heard
from you...;-)

Recently, the SignWriting List doesn't seem to be working perfectly...

Around 10 per cent of my messages never post to the List, so I have to
re-word it and re-send it to get through...and I cannot figure it out,
except for guessing that is might be spam-blocking software?

And sadly I am not alone...other List members are having problems
posting all their messages too...some make it, and some don't...and we
have not changed a thing..

Do you have any idea as to why suddenly the Listserve doesn't post 100
per cent of the messages?

Adam Frost is one list member who has really been frustrated...it
happens more for him than for anyone. His email address is:

Adam Frost
seniorafrost at HOTMAIL.COM

Please write to give us some advice as to what to do -

Thanks for your help, Paul!!