LREC 2004 Pictures...Lisbon conference photos ;-)

Bart Braem bart.braem at UA.AC.BE
Mon May 31 14:48:16 UTC 2004

Op maandag 31 mei 2004 16:36, schreef Valerie Sutton:
> And
> finding the Belgian team is harder, since we have not met before...Are
> you there?...
Sure we are, it's time to reveal ourselves I guess. I am sitting at the right
but a little higher than Antonio Carlos, Steven is also wearing a brown shirt
and is standing even more right.
By the way Valerie you might want to try a high resolution version of the
picture, you can get it by clicking on the downsized picture at
http://gebaren.ugent.be/~lrec/lrec2004/imgp1499
or by viewing this url:
http://gebaren.ugent.be/~lrec/lrec2004/imgp1499?full=1

If other members of the list want to add their pictures be our guest!

Bart Braem
--
Woordenboek Vlaamse Gebarentaal
http://gebaren.ugent.be