LREC 2004 Pictures...Lisbon conference photos ;-)

Mon May 31 16:13:46 UTC 2004

SignWriting List
May 31, 2004

Dear SW List, Bart, Steven...
I really enjoyed viewing the pictures of the conference. I feel like I
attended myself now...smile....

Here is a photo that shows the poster presentations at the end of the
day...People walked from poster to poster, reading about research.

This picture shows the Belgian team's poster....Searching SignWriting
Signs.... and in the picture, Rich Gleaves (SignWriter DOS developer),
is viewing the demo on the computer ....That is great that you had a
demo on the computer... We can view it too...go to:
http://gebaren.ugent.be