[sw-l] SignWriting Lesson...D-Handshape

Tue Nov 2 23:10:40 UTC 2004

SignWriting List
November 2, 2004

Adam Frost wrote:
> YES! I love to see it when SignWriting is being told about. Maybe I
> can prove to some friends that SignWritings isn't a joke. :-) I will
> look forward to seeing these next few issues in SIGNews.

Thank you for your encouragement, Adam!

There should be a Lesson in each of the next three issues of SIGNews, I
believe, starting in December issue...So...look for those articles...

Here is another one of the Lessons...I am preparing all the articles at
one time. This is the D-Handshape lesson. Does it seem clear to
you?...see attached...