[sw-l] TRANSCRIBE POEM: One Harbor in ASL

Thu Nov 4 19:31:25 UTC 2004

SignWriting List
November 4, 2004

TRANSCRIBE POEM: One Harbor in ASL

Dear SW List:
I will be transcribing a video of American Sign Language now, and
showing you step by step how I do it. The video is cut up into small
clips. The first clip can be viewed by downloading it on the web...

Download Video Clip 01
http://signwriting.org/lessons/transcribe/poetry/oneharbor/

I really want to embed the video directly on the web page, but I have
not learned how to do that yet! smile...

Anyway, this first video clip shows the beginning of the poem, and then
there is a brief pause, and then still frames follow, showing the
breakdown frame by frame, how I plan to write it...So I will be posting
photos and SignWriting to match this clip...

If you cannot view this video please tell me, as I want to learn this
skill of displaying videos on the web -

Sutton at SignWriting.org

1. SignWritingSite
http://www.SignWriting.org