[sw-l] Video in our Email

Sat Nov 6 02:49:39 UTC 2004

SignWriting List
November 5, 2004

Jerry Spillman wrote:
> Dear Valerie and List,
> This is what I see so far.  What do I need to do.  I am not very well
> up on Java these days.

Hello Jerry and Everyone -
The video didn't show up in my email either, but when I clicked on the
link I saw the video on the web. But you couldn't view the video on the
web? That is too bad. Maybe your browser doesn't support java in some
way?...Anyway, here is the information about the V-Mail product...I
believe most web browsers support java...or perhaps I can teach people
how to get it...I was glad to see that Tini could view it...It is a
nice product because it won't cost anyone a cent, and it works on less
bandwidth than most programs...Val ;-)