[sw-l] SignWriting Workshops in Germany!

Sun Nov 14 22:40:13 UTC 2004

SignWriting List
November 14, 2004

Stefan Woehrmann wrote:
> I finished another (how many already ?? smile)  workshop on
> GebaerdenSchrift - and within three days the participants learned to
> read
> GebaerdenSchrift - documents fluently!  Now it is up to them to
> practice and
> to develop reading skills. In December we will meet again to learn -
> how to
> work with the  good old   SW44 DOS  Program.

CONGRATULATIONS, Stefan, for your many SignWriting workshops in
Germany! Reading fluently - how wonderful!!

And thanks for being the first to contribute writing of the Poem in
ASL! Now that I know you are ready, I look forward to posting my
writing too...I have some guests here, but in a few hours I will be
free to start writing - I look forward to sharing!!  ;-)   Val ;-)