[sw-l] Questions about movement writing

Mo, Zhenyao zmo at GRAPHICS.USC.EDU
Fri Nov 19 02:59:20 UTC 2004

Thanks for replying. I am doing research in motion
generation and motion analysis. So my interest would
be more in general motion rather than sign language.
(But dealing with sign language could also be an
application of motion analysis).

About wierd signs... for example, I can make such a
hand pose: ring finger is upon little finger, middle
finger is upon ring finger, index finger is upon
middle finger, and thumb is upon index finger. Well,
it's a wierd shape, and I have to use another hand to
help put fingers in position.

So, my question is, can these wierd hand poses also be
described using sign writing?

Stories about a south Pacific Island? they must be
very interesting ...

- Mo