[sw-l] Happy Thanksgiving Holiday in US!

Thu Nov 25 18:03:40 UTC 2004

SignWriting List
November 25, 2004

Ingvild Roald wrote:
> And a happy thanksgiving to you!
> I'm sure we all want to give you a huge amount of thanks too,
> but for now I'll only send the Norwegian sign for turkey ...
> Be sure to take some time off

Thank you, Ingvild, and I love your sign for turkey in Norwegian Sign
Language!!

Can you add that sign to your Norwegian Sign Language dictionary on the
web? Go to this page:

http://signbank.org/signpuddle/sgn-NO/

and click on the SignMaker icon. Then drag and drop symbols to create
the sign, and then push the Add to Dictionary button...

SignMaker uses the IMWA and might be useful for you...

I will continue to answer your questions tomorrow, after the holiday is
over...Today I have my elderly parents with me from Florida, and I must
help with Thanksgiving preparations now!

Many blessings everyone -

Val ;-)

SIGN PUDDLE on the web:

1. CHOOSE Different Sign Languages