[sw-l] Addition to BSLtext Site

nemery at U.WASHINGTON.EDU nemery at U.WASHINGTON.EDU
Sun Nov 28 17:03:16 UTC 2004

hi Sandy,

what a lovely poem!  And what a nice sky-blue layout!  I don't know BSL, but I have one question
or comment about the layout.  Are the whales being signed in the physical space above the
signer's head?  That is, is the signer looking overhead at his or her hands while signing?  If so
that's a little unclear at first reading due to the close spacing between each sign written
vertically. (Heads can be optional, so in the middle column the heads look like they could go
with the hands below, until you get to the last head.)  I think it's lovely with the hands overhead
- maybe just needs some way to separate each hands-with-head combination.

Nancy