[sw-l] Please translate into sign writing...

Wed Nov 3 19:58:56 UTC 2004

SignWriting List
November 3, 2004

Adam Frost wrote:
> And Val, I will have some more of the definitions done just as soon as
> I can sit at the computer at my home. (I am currently at school.) Or
> could I use Stephen's SignMaker? That might be better since I am
> hardly home.

Hello Adam and Everyone!
Thanks for offering to do more definitions...I haven't entered all the
ones you already gave me, Adam, into SignBank! But they are always
welcome...

When Stephen's SignText program is ready, which makes it possible to
create sentences in SignWriting at a smaller size, then of course that
would be great...Right now I have been reducing the SignWriting in
Photoshop to get the small size for the definitions in ASL...

But I don't know when the SignText program will be available in Sign
Puddle...So until that time, I will need the SignWriter DOS or Java
files, with the ASL sentences - Just like you did before...

Or since I am busy, you can wait until SignText is ready...no rush -

Many thanks for your help, Adam!