AW: [sw-l] TRANSCRIBE POEM: One Harbor in ASL

Stefan Woehrmann stefanwoehrmann at GEBAERDENSCHRIFT.DE
Sat Nov 6 17:27:41 UTC 2004

Hi Val -
the download took almost an hour - but I finally made it -

thanks for the link to the download

Looking forward to your next messages

Stefan ;-))

-----Ursprungliche Nachricht-----
Von: owner-sw-l at majordomo.valenciacc.edu
[mailto:owner-sw-l at majordomo.valenciacc.edu]Im Auftrag von Valerie Sutton
Gesendet: Samstag, 6. November 2004 17:14
An: SIGNWRITING List
Cc: Woehrmann Stefan
Betreff: [sw-l] TRANSCRIBE POEM: One Harbor in ASL

SignWriting List
November 6, 2004

Dear SW List...
For those who would like to write a poem from video with me, you can
download a free QuickTime Player, for Windows 98, ME, 2000 and XP.
PLEASE do this, so I can share with all of you...here is the link:

Download Free QuickTime Player
http://www.apple.com/quicktime/download/standalone/

Please tell me when you have it installed, so we can start writing
signs together...

Val ;-)

PS. Stefan - I know you have wanted to transcibe video together for a
long time, so if you can download the free QuickTime player above, we
can start immediately...finally! ;-))