[sw-l] ANNOUNCING: New SignBank Web Posting

Thu Nov 11 22:18:11 UTC 2004

SignWriting List
November 11, 2004

Dear SignWriting List:
I am happy to announce a new web posting about SignBank:

SignBank Report 2004
http://www.SignBank.org/signbank2004.html

SignBank History
http://www.SignBank.org/signbank01.html

What is a relational database?
http://www.SignBank.org/signbank02.html

SignBank & FileMaker
http://www.SignBank.org/about/filemaker.html

This new posting happened because FileMaker & Apple Corporations are
contacting newspapers about SignBank, as a specialized database running
in FileMaker on the Mac...They want to show people that FileMaker can
be used for visual writing systems, like SignWriting...So I posted this
new Report on our web sites, to give reporters and new visitors
information about SignBank, if they visit our sites.

Let us keep our fingers crossed, that a newspaper writes about it and
gives us all some publicity!

Val ;-)
Sutton at SignWriting.org