AW: [sw-l] FOR SANDY: New Fan Handshapes

Stefan Woehrmann stefanwoehrmann at GEBAERDENSCHRIFT.DE
Sat Nov 20 23:31:53 UTC 2004

Hi Valerie,

thanks for your attached new handshapes - along with the photos it is
just curious  - have you finished the "construction" of all six basic
orientations for these three handshapes already. I would like to see your
spelling of palm facing the signer and back of hand facing the signer.
But no hurry - if this is still on your endless to-do  list

Stefan ;-)

-----Ursprungliche Nachricht-----
Von: owner-sw-l at majordomo.valenciacc.edu
[mailto:owner-sw-l at majordomo.valenciacc.edu]Im Auftrag von Valerie Sutton
Gesendet: Samstag, 20. November 2004 17:55
An: SIGNWRITING List
Betreff: [sw-l] FOR SANDY: New Fan Handshapes

SignWriting List
November 20, 2004

Dear SW List and Sandy:
A long time ago we discussed some new fan-like handshapes, as shown in
the attached diagram. Numbers 1 and 2 in the diagram are new handshapes
that will be placed in the IMWA in the future, but number 3 is already
in the IMWA. Do these seem readable, Sandy?  Thanks for your
suggestions for new handshapes - Val ;-)