[sw-l] Welcome to new members from Canada!

Sat Nov 27 02:37:39 UTC 2004

SignWriting List
November 26, 2004

Wow. What a coincidence, Brenda! It has been a long time since I have
been in touch with the Robarts School. I will be happy to donate
materials to any teacher interested, if you speak to teachers there.

And I hope you will get in touch with Pastor Dettloff of the Deaf
Church! I know Ron uses Sign Puddle a lot...Have you tried it, Brenda?
Try sending our SignWriting List an email message...Go to:

http://www.SignBank.org/signpuddle/sgn-US

Try reading some of the Bible passages and start asking us
questions...or look signs up in SignPuddle until you get familiar with
reading SignWriting...

Val ;-)