[sw-l] Can you read this email? ;-)

Sun Nov 28 17:49:53 UTC 2004

SignWriting List
November 28, 2004

Kasterlinden Bilinguaal wrote:
> yes we can read it! It's great that the signs are vertical and not
> horizontal. How did you do that?
> Because we teach the children SignWriting is written horizontaly, but
> when they use signmail (signbank) its vertical. Kathleen and Sara.

Wonderful! Glad you can read it! To create vertical columns in the
SignMail program, place the number of signs you want per column, in the
column box. See number 2 in the attached diagram. Then push Preview to
see what it looks like, before sending it...You can change the number
of signs per column anytime: