[sw-l] SignPuddle

Stuart Thiessen sw at PASSITONSERVICES.ORG
Fri Oct 8 14:07:25 UTC 2004

Stephen,

I wonder if you could write a PHP function similar to your translate
function that can embed the SignBank dictionary locations (with the
option of adding local dictionaries) and then people can simply include
that function on their page, and then reference it with a <?php
translate("sgn-US", "ME GO STORE."); ?> or whatever you call it. Then
the function can search the appropriate dictionaries both remote and
local and place the appropriate PNG's in that slot.

For those who do not have access to PHP, maybe a CGI approach could be
available for them?

What do you think?

Stuart