[sw-l] SignPuddle

Fri Oct 8 23:38:54 UTC 2004

SignWriting List
October 8, 2004

THANK YOU, Stephen, for this offer. It is like offering candy to a
baby...of course we would like lots of features! But for the sake of
being thoughtful, I want to take a few hours with my thoughts about all
this..to think through what would be a good plan in general. I will
post my thoughts to the List in the next day or so...

Meanwhile, thank you for your kindness...One thing I know...the more we
can use your programs in conjunction with other programs around the
world, the better we will be...so if coordination between SignBank,
SW-Edit and SignWebMessage could be possible, that would be a
blessing...

Meanwhile I am working on the new Software Forum, and will be
announcing it on Monday, I hope...It will highlight 21 programs that
use SignWriting...Val ;-)