[sw-l] Re: Without you (programmers) , we would be nowhere!

Thu Oct 14 14:27:13 UTC 2004

SignWriting List
October 14, 2004

Stefan Woehrmann wrote:
> Without your invention and without the DOS SW 4.4  we would be nowhere
> ---
> almost nowhere  since you started to teach SW by hand (smile)

Hello Everyone, and Stefan!
I have missed you, Stefan....and thank you for this message above. That
is very kind. The truth is, without all of us working together, a
writing system is meaningless...After all, if there is no one to write
to, what is a writing system? ha! ;-))

So I just want you all to know how much it means to see the writing
system used in so many countries!

Including your remarkable work in Germany, Stefan - which I look
forward to focusing on again... It is amazing how much you accomplish!