[sw-l] Question....Creating SWML-S with SignMaker

Charles Butler chazzer3332000 at YAHOO.COM
Sat Oct 16 16:50:34 UTC 2004

I like SignText as that is what you are generating is
text in Sign and it isn't tied to "sentence" which
presumes a certain kind of grammar.

SignDoc you could use for document layout commands
like Word or other programs.  So the .sgn is one kind
of generated SignDoc.

SST for Sign Sentence Translator or STG for Sign Text
Generator might even be better.

I'm just brainstorming here, but feel free to coalesce
on something that works for everyone.

Charles Butler