[sw-l] Creating SWML-S with SignMaker

Sat Oct 16 17:02:13 UTC 2004

SignWriting List
October 16, 2004

Hello Stephen -
Thanks for informing me about the placeholders. At the moment, neither
SignMaker or SignText show-up at all, in the Mac version of Internet
Explorer...so I only use them in Mac Safari...

On Mac Safari, I open this web page:

http://www.oculog.net/signmaker/sm.php

And it does open correctly...just a bunch of those funny placeholder
question mark symbols that make you think something is wrong...but if
those are simply placeholders, then no problems!

I will try to test this later today - many thanks for everything!

Val ;-)